Terms & Conditions
Download our T&C
Updated 21 May 2018
Under the terms of GDPR our school subscribers are the ‘Data Controllers’ in OnwardsandUpwards. As a subscriber you have complete charge of all your data, what to store and for how long and to delete as required.
We, as Data Processors are responsible to ensure your data is kept safe on your behalf.
We use our partner of many years, UKFast to host all of our subscriber live systems here in the UK.
UKFast have the highest certified standards of electronic and physical security of compliance to GDPR regulations and beyond.
UKFast is registered with the ICO for GDPR. ISO 270018 is an ISO standard for Information Security.
For more and detailed information concerning data protection refer to our Legal page.
The prices quoted on this page are inclusive of the following:
- Services of a dedicated support team to guide you through the transition from your current tracking systems
- Unlimited user licences for your management, staff, pupils, parents & governors under your control
- Unlimited Learning Outcome Statements (from our Community Library or import your own)
- Personalised Learning Outcomes created by the school at will (e.g. EHCPs)
- Unlimited reports
- Customised log-in screens branded with your logo and colours
- Initial and ongoing pupil ID and attributes population from SIMS or other compatible MIS system
- Importation of initial pupil progress starting points and relevant historical progress data in suitable format
- Optional automatic target setting [e.g. National Progression Guidance] with manual override and comment
- Support for your nominated system administrator (tickets, email, telephone, web conferences as required)
- 'Train the trainer' remote support for your initially nominated 'SuperUser'
- On-line help documentation and training videos for your nominated 'SuperUser'
- On-line help and 'how do I?' training videos for all your users
- Secure web hosting
- System and database back-ups round-the-clock
- All future system upgrades and enhancements as agreed by consensus of the user base
- Compliance to the standard Escendency service level agreement
Whole Special School Licence
- Annual Subscription
- Cost: £3,000 for first Year (includes system set-up)
- Subsequent Years: £1,500 annually
- Cost over 3 years: £6,000
- 3 Year Advance Purchase Package
- Cost: £5,000
- Saving over 3 years: £1,000
Other Licencing Variations
- Price on application
All prices exclude vat.
Electronic payment is preferred. Alternatively payment may be made by cheque made out to: “Escendency Ltd”
Account name: Escendency Limited
HSBC, 35 Market Street, Lancaster, LA1 1JQ
Sort Code: 40-27-02
Account Number: 11598058
Email your billing details stating 1 or 3 year purchase option to email@example.com.
A full VAT invoice will be sent.
Set-up begins from receipt of initial payment.
Or call Sales on 07932 070 691
Escendency Ltd., 21 Castle Hill, Lancaster, LA1 1YN
VAT Registration number: 837 2395 08
Company Registration number: 05053362