Terms & Conditions
Our internet service provider is registered with the ICO for UK Data Protection.
ISO 27001 is an ISO standard for Information Security
Our Data Protection Act Checklist (revised 9/7/2017) is available for download:
Also refer to Data Protection in section 44.0 of our Terms & Conditioned (above).
Liability & Indemnity Insurance
The prices quoted on this page are inclusive of the following:
- Services of a dedicated support team to guide you through the transition from your current tracking systems
- Unlimited user licences for your management, staff, pupils, parents & governors under your control
- Unlimited Learning Outcome Statements (from our Community Library or import your own)
- Personalised Learning Outcomes created by the school at will (e.g. EHCPs)
- Unlimited reports
- Customised log-in screens branded with your logo and colours
- Initial and ongoing pupil ID and attributes population from SIMS or other compatible MIS system
- Importation of initial pupil progress starting points and relevant historical progress data in suitable format
- Optional automatic target setting [e.g. National Progression Guidance] with manual override and comment
- Support for your nominated system administrator (tickets, email, telephone, web conferences as required)
- 'Train the trainer' remote support for your initially nominated 'SuperUser'
- On-line help documentation and training videos for your nominated 'SuperUser'
- On-line help and 'how do I?' training videos for all your users
- Secure web hosting
- System and database back-ups round-the-clock
- All future system upgrades and enhancements as agreed by consensus of the user base
- Compliance to the standard Escendency service level agreement
Whole Special School Licence
- Annual Subscription
- Cost: £3,000 for first Year (includes system set-up)
- Subsequent Years: £1,500 annually
- Cost over 3 years: £6,000
- 3 Year Advance Purchase Package
- Cost: £5,000
- Saving over 3 years: £1,000
Other Licencing Variations
- Price on application
All prices exclude vat.
Electronic payment is preferred. Alternatively payment may be made by cheque made out to: “Escendency Ltd”
Account name: Escendency Limited
HSBC, 35 Market Street, Lancaster, LA1 1JQ
Sort Code: 40-27-02
Account Number: 11598058
Email your billing details stating 1 or 3 year purchase option to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full VAT invoice will be sent.
Set-up begins from receipt of initial payment.
Escendency Ltd., 21 Castle Hill, Lancaster, LA1 1YN
VAT Registration number: 837 2395 08
Company Registration number: 05053362