Can't see the videos? : ask your IT department to allow content from the domain: webvideocore.net
- Managing Learning Outcomes
- Adding Personalised Outcomes
- Recording Progress & Evidence
- Setting Targets
- Behaviour & Safeguarding (Form Builder)
- Managing Pupils
- Managing Users
- Importing Attainment Data
Analysis Reports are dynamic and flexible. They can be formatted and ordered to suit how you want the information displayed and changed dynamically for output.
Video: 2min 7s duration
Published: 23 Jun 2017
Detail & Stage+ (formerly Learner +1) Report
The Detail Report lists every learning outcome for a pupil/subject giving the attainment in each outcome. Formerly Learner+1, the Stage+ report shows all learning outcomes for a pupil/subject from current stage (or level) upwards.
Video: 92s duration
Revised: 9 Dec 2017
Progress Summary Report
The Progress Summary report is powerful and flexible, allowing analysis on Attainment, Progress and Performance all at the same time. It can be run on any pupil-cohort and combination of learning outcomes.
Video: 3 min 47s duration
Revised: 5 Feb 2018
The Dial Report is a quick and visual way to display current attainment with a animated dial, pie chart and flexible table.
Video: 58s duration
Published: 28 Jun 2017
The Scorecard report is a powerful and flexible report. You can choose a cohort from a branch in the Pupil tree and Outcome tree together with 2 attributes. The result is a simple but colourful report that can be drilled into for more information.
Video: 73s duration
Published: 22 Jun 2017
Managing Learning Outcomes
Flexible Outcomes for Linear and Spiky Progress
Learning Outcomes form a tree structure with the school as the trunk. The structure is not tied to a particular learning model but can equally be applied to linear or cumulative progression or spiky profiles.
Video: 55s duration
Revised: 1 Oct 2017
Creating and Importing Outcomes
These are instructions for importing Learning Outcomes from a spreadsheet. Learning Outcomes can be Imported into v20 from your spreadsheet or created from within v20. Outcomes may be available to the school or specific to a pupil (i.e. Personalised Outcomes, e.g. ECHPs).
Video: 2mins 51s duration
Published: 30 Oct 2017
Rearranging Learning Outcomes
Outcome branches and iCan statements can easily be rearranged in the Settings screen.
Video: 42s duration
Published: 10 Dec 2017
Setting Subjects for Linear or Spiky Progression
Once your Outcomes have been imported you might want to define your subjects (for purposes of analysis) and specify if that subject expects linear progression.
Video: 1mins 15s duration
Published: 31 Oct 2017
Adding Personalised Outcomes
Recording Progress & Evidence
This video demonstrates recording progress, illustrating the features in the Record Progress area relating to making checks against learning outcomes.
Video: 1min 38s duration
Revised: 1 Oct 2017
Evidence & Learning Journey
Evidence can be attached to an outcome or uploaded to an evidence pool. Uploaded evidence can be published in a learning journey and made available to parents.
Video: 76s duration
Revised: 4 Dec 2017
Target Settings & Dial Weightings
Targets are explained along with how deviations from target influence the progress dials.
Video: 1min 42s duration
Published: 3 Dec 2017
You have the ability to set targets in a number of ways depending on the type of outcome and whether you are measuring a specific attainment or progress from a specified baseline.
Video: 3min 55s duration
Published: 28 Nov 2017
A target group allows you to predefine target start and end dates where a number of targets occupy the same timeline.
Video: 46s duration
Published: 4 Dec 2017
Behaviour & Safeguarding (Form Builder)
Importing Attainment Data
Here are just some of the benefits that come with OnwardsandUpwards v20:
- Totally New User Interface
- It’s now very easy and quick for you and your colleagues to use and because it’s intuitive it needs virtually no training. Exactly the same interface runs just as easily on any tablet, laptop or desktop.
- Totally Flexible Learning Outcomes
- You can record your pupils’ learning outcomes any way you choose, whether that is the more traditional way of linear progression through stages, spikey profiles, personalised or just measure attainment wherever it occurs or mix everything.
- Updated Learning Outcome Library
- This is already embedded in the system for you so you can select and request learning outcomes that have already been developed by our ever-growing community of UK special schools. Alternatively, you can add or augment your own learning outcomes to track progress holistically. You are not restricted to just academic progress, you can also track social, emotional, behavioural, soft skills, independence or whatever is important to you and your learners.
- Totally Flexible Target Setting
- You can set single or multiple targets at any point in your learning structure be that short or long-term or both at the same time.
- Attach Learning Evidence Anywhere
- You can record evidence at any point in a pupil’s learning journey, e.g. a specific learning outcome statement, folder, subject, strand or just store it in the system to be evaluated for possible assignment later.
- Get Dynamic Analysis
- You can run powerful and highly visual reports on the fly such as graphs, charts, tables. You can then sort and edit right there on screen to get immediate answers to anything you want. Once you see what you want you can then instantly export to pdf or Excel. Additional analysis capability is available for free. Whatever you can imagine - just ask.
- Advanced Security
- This means that you can grant access permissions and privileges on an individual and/or group basis to only those areas of the system a user is allowed to see, e.g. to an individual pupil for a parent or carer.
- Easy Online Editing
- There is no longer any need to export, edit and re-import. Just edit your outcomes, targets and pupils right there on screen and watch the system make live changes.
- Machine Learning
- The system now anticipates frequent requests which means the more you and your colleagues use it the faster it responds by having the data ready before you ask for it.
- Everything in one place
- v20 is another great leap forward to providing our OnwardsandUpwards special schools community with their vision of having everything in one place, securely accessible, anywhere at any time. Now that the advanced security of v20 is in place it paves the way for the integration of the new Behaviour Management and Safeguarding modules in the coming days.